The GoThru Overlay Editor consists of 4 areas:
LEFT SIDE AREA
Click on the “plus” icon (or A key) to open the Plugin Manager for Hotspots, Menus, Maps, Control Center.
The second icon (T key) is to choose the overlay Theme – for the moment GoThru offers only one theme.
The File icon (or F key) opens the Asset Manager . GoThru accepts the following types of files: jpg, png, gif, svg, mp3, mp4.
- Click on the “?” (Help) sign, located on the lower left side, to open the key shortcuts list.
The top button of the left toolbar offers a range of shortcuts:
It shows the responsiveness of the overlay on desktop, tablet or mobile devices.
Under General Settings you could customize the menu, hotspots, maps and control bar; for the example below the menu has been customized:
- Add a title to the Menu
- Logo image, that you can select from under your uploaded Files
- Select the first panorama of the overlay
- Background color of the menu
- Active color for the current text
- Text color
Note: GoThru assigns by default the colors for Background color and Active color.
Under Elements you can enable or disable functionalities.