Notice: GoThru will offer the panning functionality just for the first panorama of the 360 video, for the time being.
- Select a tour and click Tools button.
- In Tools section click on 360 Video button to start creating the 360 video.
- Drop your custom video slide – drag and drop a panorama or one side of a cube of a panorama. Create in Adobe Photoshop a page of the specified size: 1304 x 1304 pixels or 4096 x 2048 pixels for the panoramic image. You can skip this step if you do not want to build a logo bumper and go to the next step in creating the 360 video, where you choose the music and slide time.
- Open Adobe Photoshop ->File -> New.
- Specify the image size: 1304 x 1304 pixels.
- Press Create.
- Add a background (in this case white) and divide each square side by 3 (434), using the Ruler(CTRL+R) in Photoshop :
- Search online for the company logo and save it on your computer.
- Drag the logo on top of the square and resize it to fit the rectangle in the middle of the square, in Photoshop.
- Now make sure the image is centered.
- Once the image is centered, go to File -> Save as and save it as JPEG.
- Back in GoThru 360 Video manager, drag and drop the logo bumper image in the indicated box.
- Reload the page and you will see the logo listed as a new panorama at the end of the panoramas list.
- Arrange the panoramas in the desired order, using drag and drop, keeping the logo bumper as the first panorama.
- Select the background music for the video. GoThru offers a variety of Royalty Free Music, but you could also upload your custom music. Select, also, the time for each slide, in seconds (we recommend 9 seconds for up to 15 panoramas and 8 seconds for 30 panoramas video).
- Click Create Video for the 360 video to be created on the GoThru servers. It will be part of a queue, so once it will reach its turn and it will be created, you will receive an email with a link to download the file, mp4 format. The link is valid for two weeks. You can also download the video, once it has been created, from GoThru>Tools>360 video.
Email ex below:
Download button in GoThru
- Once the mp4 file will be uploaded on websites that support 360 imagery, like Facebook or Youtube, you will be able to watch the video as 360 ex https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0fARLQQg2A&t=2s