Some panoramas to be uploaded on Google Street View might require blurring for certain areas, for instance car numbers, human figures etc.
GoThru helps you do the blurring in a few easy steps.
- Choose the tour where you need to do the blurring and open it in the Moderator.
- Open desired panorama in the main viewer.
- Activate the Blurring Mode by pressing B from keyboard.
- Press Shift and, on the image, select with the left mouse click the area you want to blur.
- In case the details to be blurred are too small, you can use Shift + Z to zoom in the desired area and then draw the area to be blurred.
- Carefully navigate through the tour to find all the spots that need to be blurred and perform the actions described above.
- When you are done blurring, save the changes by pressing Ctrl + S or by choosing Save from the upper left corner menu of the Moderator.
- Now go to Constellations section and press SV Info button for your tour. Here, you have two options to apply the blur to your tour:
- Press Blur button to apply the blur instantly.
- Press Google button -> Publish. A dialog box will open asking you to confirm the blurring, so press Start Blurring.
The blurring process will take 5-10 minutes, depending on the size of the constellation.
- Please double check your constellation before publishing to make sure that all the blurring was applied.
To verify if the blur was applied to the panoramas, press Preview button and inspect all the blurred spots.
- Now your tour is ready to be published (or updated). Go back to Constellations and press Google button -> Publish -> Start Publishing.
- GoThru will automatically detect that some images have been modified and will erase them, replacing them by the blurred images you have just uploaded.