In this tutorial you can learn how to apply a nadir created for GoThru to your panoramas.
- In GoThru Constellations, select your tour from the list and press Tools button.
- In Tools section, press More Tools -> Nadir.
- The Nadir manager will open.
- Here you will find a drop box where the nadir will be uploaded.
- The nadir image must be a square transparent image, with the size of 2048 x 2048 pixels. The actual nadir should cover 1/6 from the whole png.
Note: In order to create a nadir, please refer to the GoThru tutorial covering the creation of a nadir image in Photoshop.
- Drag and drop the nadir image into the drop box to upload it. After the upload is finished, reload the page (press Ctrl + R) to see the uploaded image.
- Press Apply Uploaded Nadir to apply the nadir to the panoramas.
- You will now see the nadir applied to all the listed panoramas.
- Back in Constellations Manager find the tour and press Tools -> Moderate.
- The nadir is now visible in the Moderator. Now press Preview button.
- The nadir is visible in the preview too.